Hello December

Tuesday, December 01, 2015






Good bye beautiful November and Welcome December! This is already the last month of the year and it went by so fast. Don't you feel the same way?

Not to long ago I've created a list about things I would like do this winter season, such as baking cookies, drinking hot chocolate with whipped cream in a Christmas mug and getting cozy in front of the warm fire place. Also I would like to visit lots of Christmas markets and see all the beautiful festive lights and decorations out there. If we have luck and it's snows this month, I intend to take lots of photos of those gorgeous white flakes and maybe I'm able to built a snowman as well. And then, when I manage to get all these beautiful pictures on camera, I will share all of them with you.

Within this month so many things will happen.  Some good and some sad ones. For New Years I plan on spending time with my family. I probably will need this. Two days before that my husband will leave for 6 months due to his job, but he will come back in summer time. I will stay strong and  positive though.

Hope you get to see your family and friends to celebrate this wonderful month together. 


What have you planned for this wonderful month :) ???












No comments:

Post a Comment