NEW IN: Michael Kors Selma Studded Bag

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Michael Kors, Selma Medium Studded Saffiano Leather Satchel, Studded, black



For Christmas I received an absolutely beautiful present from my husband - the Michael Kors Selma bag in black. I've been wanting this satchel for so looooong and I finally got it. I'm super thankful and happy. What I really like about it is the shape, the simple design, and the golden studs in the front and back. It came with a strap which gives me the option to wear it across my body. I absolutely love this bag. It fits all my essentials and I can wear it to almost every outfit. 


Shop all or similar items from this post:














2 comments:

  1. That bag is stunning. I love it!!!and like you say. You can wear it with almost anything.




    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete