Photo Diary: 2 weeks in Thailand - Plieu Café

Thursday, May 10, 2018

When you follow me on Instagram, you already have seen a few pictures of my trip to Thailand in January. On my blog though, I would like to share with you all my pictures that I have taken with my camera, and all the experiences and adventures I had there.

My family and I flew to Thailand to see our relatives and friends. Some of them are getting older, hence we would like visit them more often. We first stayed in Nonthaburi near Bangkok. A couple of days later, we headed to Hua Hin, stayed there for around 5 days and went back to Nonthaburi again.

So let's begin with our stay in Nonthaburi:
My dad's friend invited us to a small, but lovely coffee shop called Plieu Café. It's a little hidden, but you can find it easily when you google it. I have listed the address at the end of this post. This Café is nicely decorated inside & outside.  If you like to hang out with your friends or want to chill a little bit after work, this is the place go. They have a really relaxing atmosphere.

Plieu Café, coffee shop, Nonthaburi, Thailand, Dessert, Honey Toast, Waffles, Cheesecake

Plieu Café, coffee shop, Nonthaburi, Thailand, Dessert, Honey Toast, Waffles, Cheesecake
We ordered three different desserts and shared them all together. This macadamia caramel cheesecake with vanilla ice cream on the side was my most favorite one. It was so creamy and delicious.


Plieu Café, coffee shop, Nonthaburi, Thailand, Dessert, Honey Toast, Waffles, Cheesecake
The other one was a waffle with chocolate ice cream and crunchy chocolate cereal petals topped with some chocolate sauce. This is definelty a great dessert for chocolate lovers.


Plieu Café, coffee shop, Nonthaburi, Thailand, Dessert, Honey Toast, Waffles, Cheesecake

The last one is a honey toast with vanilla ice cream and fruit slices. I've never ever tried a toast this soft. I loved the texture.


Plieu Café, coffee shop, Nonthaburi, Thailand, Dessert, Honey Toast, Waffles, Cheesecake
Besides coffee and desserts, they also offer a small variety of Thai snacks.


Plieu Café, coffee shop, Nonthaburi, Thailand, Dessert, Honey Toast, Waffles, Cheesecake






Thailand has, by far, the most beautiful cafés. They take their time to make their food look beautiful and Instagram-worthy. On top of it, everything tastes so delicious and it is very reasonable.

If you love sweets like me, this place is worth a visit! I definitely will be back and try more of their desserts.

Address:        
Plus Park Avenue สนามบินน้ำ อำเภอเมือง
Amphoe Muang Nonthaburi, 
Nonthaburi, Thailand
















No comments:

Post a Comment